Master of Theology (M.Th)
- Applicants with adequate ministry experience and possessing a B.D or M. Div degree with a qualifying second class score would be eligible to apply for the M. Th degree course.
- Language: The applicant must prove their proficiency in the Greek language. In case of deficiency, the students are required to be enrolled for Pre-M. Th.
- For more detailed information, please see the M. Th Degree Program Sheet.
- To apply, please see the Online Application Instructions page or download the M.Th_Admissions_Application (PDF) and submit the completed application to the NLC Admissions Drive, along with copies of your academic records. You can also mail the documents to New Life College, by speed post or courier.
Master of Divinity (M.Div)
- M.Div 1st year applicants must have earned a secular degree from a recognized university. M.Div 2nd year applicants must have completed a B.Th degree from NATA, Serampore or ATA colleges.
- M.Div 2nd year applicants will be required to have earned their B.Th degree with at least a 2nd Class or B average.
- M.Div 2nd year applicants must have 1 year of ministry experience after completion of the B.Th degree. Mature candidates 30 years or older with extensive ministry experience will be considered directly for M.Div.
- Please see the instructions on the Online Application Steps page or download the Application for B.Th and M.Div and submit along with the required academic records to the NLC Admissions Drive or mail it by speed post or courier to New Life College.
Bachelor of Theology (B.Th)
- B.Th applicants require completion of PUC or 12th standard or 10th standard with at least 2 years at the Certificate in Theology.
- Mature candidates (25 years and above) with ministry experience will be considered for B.Th with at least 10th standard completed.
- To apply, please see the instructions on the Online Application Steps page or download the Application for B.Th and M.Div (PDF) and submit along with the required academic records to the NLC Admissions Drive or or mail it by speed post or courier to New Life College.
- Applications should be submitted early for priority consideration. Admission will be granted on a first-come, first served basis.
- All documents regarding previous Academic history must be submitted along with the application.
- Students who have attended other colleges will be required to get a conduct certificate or recommendation letter from the previous college.
- Students who have been granted admission to NLC, must appear for the entrance test during the specified time or their seat will be granted to students on the waiting list.
The Bachelor of Theology (B.Th) and Master of Divinity (M.Div) programs offered by New Life College are accredited by Asia Theological Association (ATA). The Bachelor of Ministry (B.Min) and Diploma in Theology (Dip. Th) are accredited by the National Association for Theological Accreditation (NATA)
To obtain the application form, please click on the links below:
- Online Application Steps Page
- Application for M.Th (PDF) for downloading
- Application for B.Th and M.Div (PDF) for downloading
- NLC Admissions Drive to upload academic documents or the PDF application
Please note: Since admission seats are limited, submit the application process early.