Objective and Purpose
The Bachelor of Theology program is designed to equip students for Christian ministry and lay leadership with spiritual discipline and knowledge. The program seeks to provide a thorough understanding of the life and teaching of Jesus Christ as presented in the Gospels. The development of the Church among the Gentiles is a special emphasis. The course includes the study of the Bible, Christian Theology, Church History, World Religions & Philosophy, Missions., Pastoral, communication, etc.
This is a three- year course consisting of minimum of 108 to 120 credit units. To apply, please complete the Online Application Steps or you can download the Bachelor of Theology (PDF) application and submit along with the required academic records.
- B.Th applicants require completion of PUC or 12th standard or 10th standard with at least 2 years at the Certificate in Theology.
- Mature candidates (25 years and above) with ministry experience will be considered for B.Th with at least 10thstandard completed.
- To apply, please see the instructions on the Online Application Steps page or download the Bachelor of Theology (PDF) application and submit along with the required academic records to the NLC Admissions Drive or or mail it by speed post or courier to New Life College.
- Applications should be submitted early for priority consideration. Admission will be granted on a first-come, first served basis.
- All documents regarding previous Academic history must be submitted along with the application.
- Students who have attended other colleges will be required to get a conduct certificate or recommendation letter from the previous college.
- Students who have been granted admission to NLC, must appear for the entrance test during the specified time or their seat will be granted to students on the waiting list.
The Bachelor of Theology (B.Th) and Master of Divinity (M.Div) programs offered by New Life College are accredited by Asia Theological Association (ATA).