Objective and Purpose
The Master of Theology in New Testament program accredited by Asia Theological Association (ATA), seeks to equip men and women for leadership positions in the Church and in Christian Organizations. The program would help theologically qualified students to further expand their theological knowledge, develop a reasoning mindset and practice leadership. Courses will be offered in the New Testament discipline. Students would be required to learn and demonstrate research skills by writing a thesis in a specific field of specialization.
The M. Th program is a 2 year program (1 year residential) and requires 44 credits for completion.
Please see the M. Th Degree Program Sheet for more detailed information. To apply, please complete the Online Application Steps or you can download the M.Th_NT_Admissions_Application and submit along with the required academic records.
- Applicants with adequate ministry experience and possessing a B.D or M. Div degree with a qualifying second class score would be eligible to apply for the M. Th degree course.
- Language: The applicant must prove their proficiency in the Greek language. In case of deficiency, the students are required to be enrolled for Pre-M. Th.
- For more detailed information, please see the M. Th Degree Program Sheet.
- To apply, please see the Online Application Instructions page or download the M.Th_NT_Admissions_Application and submit the completed application to the NLC Admissions Drive, along with copies of your academic records. You can also mail the documents to New Life College, by speed post or courier.
- Applications should be submitted early for priority consideration. Admission will be granted on a first-come, first served basis.
- All documents regarding previous Academic history must be submitted along with the application.
- Students who have attended other colleges will be required to get a conduct certificate or recommendation letter from the previous college.
- Students who have been granted admission to NLC, must appear for the entrance test during the specified time or their seat will be granted to students on the waiting list.