Objective and Purpose
The Bachelor of Theology program is designed to equip students for Christian ministry and lay leadership with spiritual discipline and knowledge. The program seeks to provide a thorough understanding of the life and teaching of Jesus Christ as presented in the Gospels. The development of the Church among the Gentiles is a special emphasis. The course includes the study of the Bible, Christian Theology, Church History, World Religions & Philosophy, Missions, Pastoral, Communication, etc. This is a 3 year course consisting of minimum of 108 credit units.
- B.Th applicants require completion of PUC or 12th standard or 10th standard with at least 2 years at the Certificate in Theology.
- Mature candidates (25 years and above) with ministry experience will be considered for B.Th with at least 10thstandard completed.
- To apply, please visit the Application page for detailed instructions.
- Applications should be submitted early for priority consideration. Admission will be granted on a first-come, first served basis.
- All documents regarding previous Academic history must be submitted along with the application.
- Students who have attended other colleges will be required to get a conduct certificate or recommendation letter from the previous college.
The Bachelor of Theology (B.Th) and Master of Divinity (M.Div) programs offered by New Life College are accredited by Asia Theological Association (ATA).